2064Regular price $10.00
Korin belt (Kimono belt) made in Japan
Convenient item which is used to keep your kimono's collars in place all day. Conformable and easy to wear with elastic straps!!
- Stop the clip part on the collar of nagajuban
- Use it as the waist strap
- Use it as tamotojime, tasuki
You can reduce the knot from being rugged or over tightened like a waist strap.
Free size 11.8"~22.8”/30cm~58 cm (adjustable with adjusters)
Adjustment clip: 100% Polycarbonate
Woven Rubber: 79% Polyester / 21% Nylon, 100% Rubber Rubber
[How to attach]
1. Adjust the length of the rubber part with the adjuster so that it is slightly longer than your shoulder.
2. Attach the clip to the left side of the body (opening under the armpit). ) And fasten it to the front collar
3. Turn the belt from the back of your body to the right side
4. Clip the clip at the same height as the upper front collar on the right and the lower front.
* The position of the fastener is around the bottom of the eight mouths, and the part to be fitted is too low and above the eight mouths. And the collar is clogged
[How to open and close the clip]
OPEN Bend the rubber thread down to open it
CLOSE Horizontal the rubber thread to close it